Norton will be celebrating Halloween on Thursday the 30th due to the Gate City/Burton football game on Halloween night. Maybe the kids can trick-or-treat in Norton on Thursday then hit the county up on Friday.
Norton will be celebrating Halloween on Thursday the 30th due to the Gate City/Burton football game on Halloween night. Maybe the kids can trick-or-treat in Norton on Thursday then hit the county up on Friday.
Macho Man
[img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]
2007 ACC Champions!
This has got to be a joke.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
I guess Im gonna be celebrating thanksgiving on the the 5th of november due to turkey prices.
GO VOLS
No joke and I am glad they are doing it this way. That way I can take my little girl out and not be rushed to get over to the game as well. Good Move IMO.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I think it's goofy...moving a "holiday" instead of moving a game?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
that is pretty stupid IMO
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks